One of the many canards used by evolutionists against creationism and ID is that they are not testable. And while the creation event is as untestable as macroevolution, the creationist model does present predictions that are testable. Here are a few:
- Life appeared early in Earth’s history.
- Life appeared under harsh conditions.
- Life miraculously persisted under harsh conditions.
- Life arose quickly.
- Life in its minimal form is complex.
- Re-usage of similar parts in different organisms
- Distinct function for biological structures
This short list is a good starting place to explore whether or not creationism is testable. You should check out these articles: