I have moved off of Firefox for Google Chrome, for now. If you load the DEV version (5.x), you finally have an almost worthy browser from Google. Here's my favorite extensions.
Last Update: 05.17.10
- AdBlock - AdBlock for Chrome!
Blocks ads all over the web. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our users!
- Amazon Discount Search - Quickly
search for products based on Percentage Discount at Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk,
Amazon.de, Amazon.ca, Amazon.fr
- Amazon Wish List - Add products from any website to your Amazon Wish List
- AmazonBookCover - Replace the book cover thumbnail or "Search Inside" thumbnail with the
full-size image. Use your browser's normal right click to "Save image
- Auto Replay for YouTube - Adds
an Auto Replay button in Youtube Page.
- Auto-Reload - Time interval
- Browser Button for AdBlock -
If you have already installed AdBlock and want a browser action button,
install this too.
- Chrome-URL-Simplify - Simplified
url with goo.gl
- Craigslist Preview - Extension
to prefetch Craigslist ad images
- Diigo Web Highlighter and Bookmark -
Highlight webpages with multiple colors as you read online. Also allow
tagging and sticky notes.
- Explain and Send Screenshots -
Capture any part of a webpage, explain it with arrows, circles, text, just
like Snagit and share or send it as a link or attachment
- Extensions Button - Access
Chrome's Extensions section from a button in your toolbar
- Eye Dropper - Eye Dropper
for Google Chrome.
- Facebook Adblock - Remove
adverts from Facebook and Facebook Lite.
- Facebook Fixer - Allows you
to customise facebook : zoom pictures on mouse over, hide stuff…
- Facebook Simple Notes - Simple
script that consolidates Facebook notifications by grouping notifications
that involve the same topic.
- Feedly - Feedly organizes
your favorite sources in a magazine-like start page.
- Firebug Lite 1.3.0 beta for Google Chrome -
Firebug Lite 1.3.0 beta for Google Chrome, supported by the Firebug Working
- Fittr Flickr - Making
Flickr more fitter.
- Google Images Large Images - Shows
actual image size on mouse over in Google Images
- Google Quick Scroll - Quick
Scroll lets you jump directly to the relevant bits of a Google search result.
- Google Share Button - Use
the Share extension to share webpages via your social networks, email and
- Google Voice (by Google) - Make
calls, send SMS, preview Inbox, and get notified of new messages. (US only)
- IE Tab - Display web pages
using IE in a tab
- Instant Image Editor - Edit
any image or background image instantly by alt + right-clicking it!
- InvisibleHand - Automatically
get the lowest price on whatever you’re buying
- LastPass - LastPass is a
free password manager and form filler. LastPass is also available for
Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari (Mac).
- Pendule - Web developer
tools for Chrome.
- Picnik Extension for Chrome - Capture
web pages and edit images right in your browser using Picnik
- Readability Redux - Readability
for Chrome. Now fully customizable!
- Rocker Gestures - Adds
browser history backward and forward via mouse rocker gestures.
- RSS Subscription Extension (by Google) - Adds
one-click subscription to your toolbar.
- SearchPreview for Google - Adds
preview images (thumbnails) to your Google search results.
- Send from Gmail (by Google) - Makes
Gmail your default email application and provides a button to compose a Gmail
message to quickly share a link via email
- Sexy Undo Close Tab - Undo
your closed tabs (cleaner version) + new features
- SmoothScroll - Scrolls the
websites smoothly when scrolling with the mouse wheel or the keyboard
- Turn Off the Lights - The
entire page will be fading to dark, so you can watch to a video as if you are
in the cinema.
- Type-ahead-find - Find text
or links as you type
- Webpage Screenshot - Fast&Simple
solution to save JPG screenshots of any webpage. The first extension that
captures the whole page.
- Woot! - Want to see what's
for sale today at Woot? There's an app…Er, I mean, we can help.
- Xmarks Bookmarks Sync - Backup
and sync your bookmarks and open tabs across computers and browsers. Xmarks
is also available for Firefox, Safari and IE.