This post is part of a series
These Seven C’s of Christianity are nicely described at The Seven C’s.
I won’t go into detail, and you can purchase the book at right, but here they are:
- Creation – the creation of the universe by God
- Corruption – the sin of Adam and Eve
- Catastrophe – the flood of Noah
- Confusion – the confusion of languages at Babel
- Christ – the birth of Christ
- Crucifixion – the substitutionary death of Christ
- Consummation – the return of Christ
This doesn’t really contrast with the 6 C’s of Atheism, since this is a historical outline, not a list of the virtues of the Christian world view. But I thought that another list of C’s was interesting.