The Obama presidency is historic, for many reasons. However, I think that his legacy may be more negative than positive. Here, I list my pessimistic (realistic?) list of Obama's greatest historic contributions.
Obama's "Greatest" Moments
Obama may leave behind:
- The greatest national debt in history
- The greatest economic crash since the Great Depression
- The greatest setback to racial 'color blindness' since
Jeremiah Wright affirmative actionJim Crowe
- The greatest racial insults from a sitting president since Spirew Agnew's "fat Jap" remark (Agnew was VP)
- The greatest foreign policy miscalculations with respect to tyrants since the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact (the non-agression pact between Russia and Hitler's Germany)
- The greatest attack of Americans on domestic soil since 9/11 (TBD)
- The greatest rush on ammunition and survival gear since the early cold war
- The greatest increase in government funded infanticide since King Herod (or perhaps the Pharoah of Moses' day)
- The greatest taxpayer revolt since the Revolutionary War
- The greatest similarity to the anti-Christ of any American President (apologies to Ronald Reagan)
And for the record, I only believe half of these ;). The rest are cynical humor.