Two men integral to creating the Reagan approach to defeating Communism are now formally making plans to dismantle Islamofascism.
Jack Wheeler, a strategist credited with formulating "the Reagan
Doctrine" that helped bring down the Soviet Empire, and Steve Baldwin,
a former California legislator and the executive director of the
Council for National Policy, have teamed up for what they describe as
the creation of an "Anti-Islamofascism Movement."
They have a nice outline, and a yahoo group you can join too.
The agenda for such a movement should include the following activities and efforts, they say:
- investigate radical mosques
- support anti-Islamofascist freedom fighters
- thwart attempts to impose Sharia law
- form an anti-Islamofascist publishing network
- create an anti-Islamofascist portal on the Internet
- establish an anti-Islamofascist speakers bureau
- wage an ideological assault on Islamofascism
- support efforts to evangelize Muslims in Europe and the Middle East
- create a global anti-Islamofascist coalition
- reframe the illegal immigration issue as one of national security
- end dependence on foreign oil that’s funding the Islamofascists.
Planning meetings through regular teleconferencing are already
underway. There is a new secure Internet forum where ideas are being
exchanged. There is also an e-mail address where those interested in
the "movement" can make their intention known –
I am so in.