- New to the App Store (apple.com)
- All App Collections (apple.com)
- Top Free Apps (apple.com)
- Top Paid Apps (apple.com)
However, when my friends ask, this is what I give them. YMMV.
Art / Education
- Smash Hit
- Bee Brilliant
- One Epic Knight
- Rayman Adventures
- Crossy Road
- Crashy Road
- Istunt 2
- Word Streak With Friends
- Words With Friends
- Hanging With Friends
- Google SearchÂ – with semantic voice search, you should always use this instead of Siri. Always.
- YouTubeÂ – natch
- Google DriveÂ – if you use it
- Skype for BusinessÂ – if your company uses it.
- Microsoft OutlookÂ – even if you just use gmail, it’s a much better client, with calendar built in.
- Your Bank App
- Ben’s Bargains – the BEST bargain site on the interwebs
- Dealcatcher – the second best bargain site ;)
- Apps Gone Free – get those new apps daily while they are free!
- Groupon – if that’s your thing
- Craiglist Pro