AIG has a nice, simple article entitled Geologic Evidences for the Genesis flood. Here are the six, visit the link if you want to read more, and check out the entire table of contents from the latest edition of Answers Magazine – lots of cool YEC stuff:
- Fossils of sea creatures high above sea level due to the ocean waters having flooded over the continents.
- Rapid burial of plants and animals.
- Rapidly deposited sediment layers spread across vast areas.
- Sediment transported long distances.
- Rapid or no erosion between strata.
- Many strata laid down in rapid succession.