Lots of goodies from the news on Islam, from the role of France’s former president in forging the Iran of today, to JihadWatch’s recommendations for Muslim reformers, which include:
Stop blaming violent acts committed by Muslims in the name of Islam on the various sins of unbelievers.
Establish nationwide, compulsory programs in mosques to teach
against the jihad ideology and Islamic supremacism….
Stop saying violent or hateful things in private when you think no non-Muslims are around….
- Actively work with Western law enforcement officials to identify and apprehend jihadists within Western Muslim communities.
- Carter and d’Estaing Created Iranian Problem – The Brussels Journal discusses the role that France’s former president played in setting up the fall of the Shah.
- Future European Politicians to Please Muslims – The Jerusalem Post discusses
how the Islamification of Europe will mean that no politician will be
able to be elected without the support of the significant minority
- What SIAD Said – SIAD, the group Stop the Islamification of Denmark,
is filing charges against Denmark authorities for failing to protect
them or follow up leads after several vicious attacks on their members
by Islamic extremists. I’m glad they are asking for law and order
instead of resorting to militias.
- Stop breaking the law, *sshole!
– JihadWatch reacts to Muslim complaints that anti-Muslim stereotypes
in movies are fueling Islamophobia. JW recommends instead that
Islamists focus on the changing the real problem – worldwide Islamic
teaching and acts of hatred and violence.