My Two Cents (01/30)1 min read
- Wear Your Theology – buy yourself a nice John Calvin t-shirt
- Gadgets of Dominion – Doug hypothesizes that men like gadgets because gadgets are used to rule (control) things, and men are made to rule. Nice.
- The Sophomoric Dawkins (with apologies to sophomores) – Real-life philosopher Alvin Plantiga reviews Dawkins’ latest book, The God Delusion. And it’s not complimentary.
- Cute animals and profanity – Justalittleguy.com has lots of pictures and videos of cute little animals, with generally profane captions. Explicit, sometimes funny, but always cute animals. Awww.
- Baptists and Beer – Baptists are upset over the Journey Church, who sponsored a theology Q&A discussion at a local brewery. Sounds good to me. To see the add, go to the Journey site and look under Arts & Culture > Midrash.
- The Latin Jesus is Here – Puerto Rican Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda has a huge growing ministry, with his followers believing him when he has claimed to be the reincarnation of Paul the Apostle, then Jesus, and just last week, he revealed he was the antichrist, along with his new 666 tatoo. Whacky.