GUIDE: How to import Contacts when Gmail Import Fails
So you want to import that CSV file into gmail contacts, and it does absolutely nothing when you try? Me too.
Here’s my workaround.
- Log into your probably now unused Yahoo Mail account.
- Import your CSV file there.
- Export to vCard Single File
- Email that file to your Gmail Account
- On your Android device (phone or tablet), import the .vcf file you just emailed.
I still don’t have a solution for a unified contact list between Outlook and Gmail, but I’m trying.
Share your thoughts, post a comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.