This has nothing to do with the Bible or God, but I had to blog on it. I am nearing the end of my ATT wireless contract, and am a gadget geek looking for a new phone. There are so many phones either coming or just arrived that are so tempting, including the
But today I found out about the Motorola Droid, the first Verizon phone to use the Google Android operating system, coming November 6th!
But what really wins my heart over is that I can replace SIX electronic devices with this one device, and the last is just radical – besides being a
- 5Mp camera
- DVD-quality video recorder (720×480 resolution)
- portable media player
- GPS navigator (it is the first to come with Google Maps™ Navigation – free turn-by-turn directions!!)
if you buy the multimedia dock (pictured) it can charge while being your alarm clock!!!
I am smitten! More gushing after the jump.
This new phone has so many great features, I just had to list a few
- HUGE 3.7 inch 16×9 screen
- 480 x 854 pixels screen
- 5 MP camera with image stabilization
- Dual microphone noise cancellation (wonder if that works w/ bluetooth headset?)
- Flash-enabled browser
- Gaming keypad!
Now, it does have a couple of cons, notably:
- The keyboard is not that responsive, and the keys are kinda flat
- It has ugly squarish styling
But that's a small price to pay for a really functional large phone! Here's one more pic, and then some vids.