I think that:
1. theistic evolution has a lot of theological problems
2. most scientists do not believe evolution for scientific reasons, but for many others that amount to a mass delusion
3. Darwinism has significantly negative ideological analogues including eugenics and racism (see it’s history of racism), which it must answer for – such applications of Darwinism are not abuses, but logical and fair extensions of the theory
4. we should not ignore the fact that Darwinism may be impeding science
5. Creationism is not a barrier to faith, but it can be if approached improperly.
6. There are noted geneticists who do not believe in evolution for presumably scientific reasons.