- Pyramids were Poured – Scientists and historians have long marveled at the precision of the pyramids’ construction, and the size of the stones used. New evidence supports the theory that the stones were poured like concrete, not hauled from local quarries.
- Youngest Transexual – a 12 year-old boy who felt he was a girl was terrified by the onset of puberty – all that icky facial hair. Anyway, British doctors agreed to treat him with hormones until he reaches the age for a sex change (18). He is now a happy "girl."
- Myth of Adolescence – the guys at Rebelution have written an excellent article on how modern day teens waste their teenage years on trivialities rather than setting their sites high. Real high.
- Cultural Relevance – should churches aim to be culturally relevant? Where does that stray into being worldly? Is cultural irrelevance really a problem?
- Music: What say the scriptures? Here’s a nice list of all the scriptures that have to do with music. (NOTE: "Rock and roll is a sin" is not among them.)
Tags: My Two Cents