Because you and the rest of the world are dying to know – the contents of Karl Rove’s garage as covered by AP reporter Darlene Superville.
• Some cardboard file boxes stacked one on top of the other, labeled “Box 6,” “Box 4” and what appears to be “Box 7.” No sign of boxes 1, 2, 3 and 5.
• What appear to be paint cans stacked alongside a folded, folding chair.
• A rather large wood crate marked “FRAGILE” and painted with arrows indicating which way is up. On top of the crate, two coolers.
• A tall aluminum ladder.
• A snow shovel leaned in front of another cardboard box.
• Wicker baskets inside of wicker baskets on top of a shelf running the length of the rear wall. Transparent plastic storage bins crammed with indiscernible stuff. Another cardboard box.
• In one corner, the rear wheel of a bicycle sticks out, along with what appears to be a helmet.
• Another ladder, this one green, leaning sideways.
Conspiracy theorist need not worry though. This is only “the inventory, seen from outside.” I’m sure he keeps all the stolen Gore and Kerry votes in his attic away from the prying eyes of inquisitive AP reporters.